Monday, November 9, 2009

New Reviews Coming Soon!

Welcome to the new online edition of Swift Reviews and New Release Reviews. Here you will find reviews and ratings of new an upcoming artists from around the globe. With over 20 years of music industry experience, I'll always give you the best in my own personal insight to new music.

If you'd like to have your CD reviewed, you'll need to submit a screener copy which will not be returned. I try to be completely fair and give my honest opinion of your album.

In addition, I plan on adding other music news as it comes. All artists that are reviewed will have a chance to become the 'Artist Spotlight' which will include a spotlight on the homepage and a link to your website.

Remember, this website is here to support musical artists. If you have an idea of something I can add to make this blog better, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment